These photographs from University Archives offer a glimpse into dorm rooms of students in decades past. And while these images span more than nine decades, many similarities remain evident.
We remember the now-demolished Prince Hall, named after Frank J. Prince, where Olin Business School moved after a post-World War II enrollment boom forced the school to move out of Duncker Hall.
By 1919, the two-year-old School of Commerce and Finance at WashU was “exceeding expectations,” according to its Dean William Gephart. And in what would become a recurring theme in years to come, the dean made a case for a new building to house the growing business school.
Celebrating a century in business
Submit photos, memories, or stories or share using #Olin100 on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.